Monday, March 7, 2011

Cable Diagram For Ps3

New Graphics New Medina Doll

Good evening girls: D I'm still ioo:) I am presenting a new doll:

Medina is a doll only Superstar on Stardoll uscitaa today:)
discover who is both a bit:)

Medina, stage name of Andrea Fuentealba Valbak born November 30, 1982 is a Danish singer-songwriter. He has published 3 albums to date, including two Danish and one in English for international trade.

has been successful in 2008 with the single Kun mig for the first single from her second album released the next album, Velkommen Til Medina .

has sold over 75,000 copies in Denmark, and was certified double platinum and becoming the single best-selling Danish 2009. certified platinum also the second single from the album, Velkommen Til Medina, and third Ensom .

As a fourth single was the song chosen Vito, who has reached the second position as the ranking danese.Certificato gold.

In September 2009 he was put on sale the first song sung in English Medina, You & I

http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzXFppZCDSg (beautiful song *-* I recommend it)

In July 2010 he was put on the market the album in English Medina, Welcome To Medina.Oltre that seven new songs, the album contains English versions of some songs Danish Medina, including Lonely , extracted as the second single from the September 3, 2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment