Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paper Serveitte Folding

Look now:) here we go again ^ ^


Bamboline Good evening ^ - ^ how are you? I hope well, I'm stanca.Oggi I went to the carnival and I had lots of fun ^ ^
to you today I thought I'd offer you a look for a special event in which to involve your dolline.Spero that you like my proposal.


This is a golden look much as you can see, but
not to be too good I have combined the fishnet tights and shoes
mere mere half and half gold.
With the accessories I have much imagination run free, they are left on
simple.
For the make-up I was on a simple black pencil
and red lipstick and lip gloss.





I hope that you enjoy it ... Every day when I can and will be allowed to publish a different look, and if you want a particular look you can ask me and I'll try to satisfy you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment